Armored Car Crew Member (Driver/Messenger/ATM Service Tech)
Rochester Armored Car seeks qualified individuals to join our company as Armored Car Crew Members. These positions are sometimes referred to as Driver / Guards or Messenger / Guards.
Armored Car Crew Members are responsible for the safe and secure transportation of customer valuables in vehicles over 10,000 G.V.W. In accordance to company rules, regulations, and designated routes. Armored Car Crew Members may also become qualified to service ATM's as part of their duties.
Skills / Qualifications / Requirements
- Lift at least 50 pounds (cash & coin bags)
- Excellent driving history
- Minimum 21 years of age
- Able to pass D.O.T. Physical Examination / Drug Screen
- Be able to get a Class-B DOT Commercial License or other driver's license as required by local, state, or Federal regulations.
- Willing to work in an armed environment and able to qualify for a firearm permit.
- High School / GED Degree
- Proof of Identity and legal authority to work in the United States.
- Pass a comprehensive background check that includes criminal, credit, and driving history.
If you have the qualifications and would like to be considered, please:
Rochester and Lewis are Equal Opportunity Employers