Sales and Service Coordinator
Rochester Armored Car seeks qualified individuals to join our sales department. This position goes beyond simple one time sales to building a relationship with our customers whereby we deliver on our promise to give professional and extraordinary service to our customers.
Sales and Service Coordinator actually works with all company operations, administration, training & auditing to develop new service contracts with customers, set up billing, set up services, make service changes, add and delete services, and measure all performance.
Skills / Qualifications / Requirements
- Minimum of two years outside sales experience or equivalent
- Must have excellent communication skills and understand Microsoft Office; Excel & Word
- Be able to prospect and close new business; yet maintain account relationships for 'win/win' solutions.
- Minimum of two (2) years armored car industry or service related experience.
- Professional attitude, some travel overnight expected.
- Be able to work with senior management to carry out goals to develop branch business, company profitability and carry out all aspects of Company Mission Statement.
- Pass a comprehensive background check that includes criminal, credit, driving history, and pass a DOT Drug Screen.
If you have the qualifications and would like to be considered, please:
Rochester and Lewis are Equal Opportunity Employers